Carbon Express Maxima Triad XSD 6 Pack Fletched Arrows
Carbon Express Maxima Triad
- Tri-Spine/RED ZONE Technology – Patented 3 spine arrow shaft with less than 1/3 the oscillation vs single spine arrow & FOUR TIMES the ACCURACY.
- XSD – Extreme Small Diameter .166” ID, ultimate penetration and knockdown power with significant reduction in crosswind drift.
- 30-Ton Carbon – Unlike 24 ton carbon that’s used on nearly all hunting arrows, 30-ton carbon ensures faster recovery out of the bow & superior down range performance shot after shot.
- BullDog Nock Collars – Exclusive feature made of aircraft grade aluminum designed to prevent rear impact damage.
- Laser Match Set – Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025” & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains.
- +/- .002 Real Straightness – Laser checked for straightness to remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch, our straightness standards are set as a max not an average like competitors.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks – Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- Q2i Rapt-X 2” Vanes
The Premier Hunting Arrow – Redefining Accuracy & Penetration
The Carbon Express® Maxima™ Triad™ is a Tri-Spine XSD (Extreme Small Diameter) .166 hunting arrow with performance at its core. Featuring Carbon Expresses exclusive REDZONE™ Technology, the Patented three spine arrow shaft creates less than 1/3 the oscillation of single spine arrows and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY for easier tuning and unprecedented accuracy. Constructed of ultra-stiff and strong 30-ton carbon, the Triad recovers faster from the bow to reduce oscillation and increase accuracy with shot-after-shot repeatability. Smaller Diameter constructions means thicker walls, more durability, ultimate penetration and knockdown power with significant reduction in crosswind drift. Each package of shafts is a Laser Match Set that are sorted and matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency with a spine sorting tolerance +/-.0025 & weight sorting tolerance +/-1.0 grains.