Wicked Ridge Invader M1
The all-time best-selling Wicked Ridge crossbow. 5.5” narrower, 2.5” shorter, and lighter than ever.
Weighing an ultra-light 5.8 lbs. and measuring 9.5” narrow, the NEW Invader M1 is equipped with our best-in-class built-in ACUdraw Cocking Device for effortless cocking, a lighted Pro-View 400 scope, and is built in America to deliver craftsmanship you can depend on.
Shooting 390 FPS, the Invader M1 is built to perform in the tight confines of a stand or blind and the lighted scope features an enhanced reticle that provides a cleaner view for the shooter leading to greater down-range accuracy. Plus, the cocking device is fully integrated into the crossbow, so you never need to worry about forgetting your cocking rope!
Features & Benefits
- Built-In ACUdraw: Best-in-class crank cocking device reduces draw weight to just 5 lbs. for easy & effortless cocking.
- Lightweight 5.8-pounds and Compact Profile: More mobility and more shot opportunities by reducing the chance for cam/limb contact in the stand or blind.
- NEW 70-yard Pro-View 400 Scope: Offers aimpoints out to 70-yards and features an updated reticle for a cleaner view and greater down-range accuracy.
- Pre-Sighted at 20-yards: Pre-sighted by American workers before leaving the factory to ensure your success.
- Built in America: Inspected, built, and tested by American workers to guarantee craftsmanship you can depend on.
- ACUdraw Cocking Device
- 70-yard Pro-View 400 Scope
- 3 Match 400 Carbon Arrows